Hi there! Welcome to my blog. My name is Raymond Hon. I am a hand-on tech executive and an active blogger. Currently, I am working for a fantastic company named Findology. It is an profitable ad network that deals with 5B searches per day. With this kind of traffic volume, you can imagine what my daily tasks look like.
This blog is mainly created for myself to organize and share my 2 cents with my peers. If you find it useful, remember to subscribe it. Enjoy!
- Ad Network vs Ad Exchange March 12, 2013
- Big Data Not So Cheap? February 10, 2013
- Unleash the true power of YQL December 15, 2012
- Design Robust Restful API September 19, 2012
- Modern principles for building large distributed system September 19, 2012
- Plenty of Fish – Cash cow! October 15, 2008
- Concurrent Programming February 17, 2009
- Hibernate vs iBatis February 26, 2009
- Powerful combination: JMX + Annotation + AOP March 22, 2009
- Powerful Linux Text Processing Commands April 17, 2009